Information on Visa, Immigration, and COVID-19
Corona virus and traveling
COVID-19 hygiene concept – The Right Behaviour During Your Stay at LUT
- The minimum distance of 1.5 m to other persons must be maintained.
- The maximum number of allowed participants per room is given at the entrance to the room.
- Before entering the building, a special device should be used to measure the temperature and disinfect your hands.
- A person who is not an employee of the university should complete a form (COVID-19) at the entrance to the building. Forms will be waiting at the entrance.
(This requires to mark four 'yes/no' answers, enter the date, name and sign)
- A mouth and nose mask must be used in all university buildings; this can be taken off in the meeting room, when all participants have taken their place, observing the minimum distances.
- Hand disinfectants will be available at the entrance to the conference room.
- Permitted seats will be marked in the conference room, ensuring that the appropriate distance between participants is maintained.
- Regular ventilation of the meeting room is required.
- Touching, such as shaking hands, hugging and touching your own face should be avoided.
- Sneezing and coughing should be carried out in the crook of your arm or in a
tissue (which is then immediately disposed of).
- It is important to wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap (at least 30 seconds), especially after cleaning your nose, sneezing or coughing.